It wont be long now. Our twins will be born any day. I can tell by the movement and the way I feel.. I hope Jerus returns quickly from His short journey. The winds speak of something bad.. even the dreams are clouded. He has yet to tell me what took Him away on such an urgent ride... but I just know.. it's not good. Jerus made Jax and Jort stay with me.. even He knows how close we are to the birth of the twins.
I havent had much time to write of late... preparing and cleaning. The wagons are spotless needless to say. All the children helped. My thoughts have been drifting to one of them especially. My eldest daughter Naieissa... well so she was named long ago.. I dont know what it is now. We havent spoken since she decided on her path in life and made it clear it is what she wanted. Still... the colors that I see her in now.. are not clear as they were. Gone were the strong ..bright colors that once consummed her and replaced with muddy swirls of darks.. grays... browns and black. Jerus has contact with her... I hope His sudden ride doesnt have to do with this.
Whatever happens.. will happen.. I have no control over this. It is as it shall be. My focus must remain on the upcoming birth and caring for these new littlest Tuchuk's. I hope the Skies favor them.. and the rest of our family.
(Mun note: Sorry for my absence.. but my 14yr old daughter astounded me and made it into not one.. but three of the finest choirs in our state. It has been weeks of traveling after school to far away cities to practice... pictures.. and concerts. I am the sole person responsible and well "Mom's taxi" has been in full stride. Looking forward to returning soon and playing. Until then.. keep on keepin on !!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment