I can finally laugh without pee'in again.. ahhh Dashie.. I dont envy you my dear. Your next. I woke this morning with energy.. cleaned.. cleaned.. and cleaned that which I cleaned twice before. Jerus.. slept and slept and slept. He'd been staying close with the twins due now and He needed the rest. I decided to head to the main fires for a brief hello and howdie-do to all.. when.. whammo.. they hit me. Pains.. doubled over.. ouchies and all. I grabbed everything I could.. even poor pariah's shoulder.. but she managed to bear it with her stylish wit and make me smile. That reminds me.... I have a box of beads that I will give to her next I see her. Fonce... brave man He is.. turned heels and ran like His ass was on fire... I swore revenge... I got it. Seeing Kai... and Tarra and speaking... well I did mostly grunting and cringing... then headed into the wagon to pace. Jerus woke up startled.. and looked to me... " Is it time, Silken???" well duh... men! Sweating... eyes ready to shoot fire... holding in the screams... what more could I do than nod. Jerus has delivered all our children... I think He revels in it.. as do I. I trust Him like no other and well He doesnt give into my whining. Our daughter came first and was whisked away by tanya to be cleaned and dressed. We named Her Miatana.. meaning strong daughter of the Skies. A few Ehn later... Her twin brother arrived. 5th son has been affectionately nicknamed Sonny by Jerus for now. Much better than Whizzer... but I think I shall keep use of that one more often.... Yeah the lil tyke christened me when I took to checking all His parts. After a rest.. we took the twins out to greet the plains and meet the Tribe. I immediately saw Fonce pale and scramble to get away but alas.. He was trapped and Jerus pinned Him with holding Sonny. Fonce looked like He was going to pass out.. but with alittle coaxing from Jerus... soon took to the babe like natural. I watched Fonce with our newborn son for some time... and yes.. I believe He will make a great Father someday. The Women.. Tarra.. Ina and Cana all took their turns with Mia. Fonce will needa turn with Whizzer's twin Sister... all must meet their Ubar... :::laughs lightly:::
Cana has missed Her cycle... or two... not unusual with what She and Tayco have been up too... ahhhh yes... newlymates. Ive been teasing Her that it's a girl.. cause She didnt stand on Her head.. bury three worms.. and run then around the wagon three times to make it a boy.
oh and raven... she passed out bota's of celebratory paga... I have something special for her too.
Both babes are hungry again... thank the skies for two boobs !!!
Everything is as it should be.... and I am thankfull.
**** Happy Val's Day my Tuchuk family... XOXO.... ****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment