Im too old for this crap...
I havent returned to riding the point with Jerus and the other's... I havent ventured to the fires either over these last few days. We are close enough to the Southern plains now. I stayed behind mainly to work the repairs to the wagons that needed it. Many of the coverings tore loose... and Dakota and Shanay fought valiently to keep them from coming off.. but their inexpierence in such a plains storm... left us all with some things to repair.
Cana has been doing a wonderful job with Sonny and Mia... Wily is chippin away at Ina.. but I hear He is helping... tanya has been working hard the whole trip... and Talia and Starr had fun playing in the mud. As for me.. Im exhausted... my nerves are shot and my temper worse than ever. I see nothing good these days... hear nothing but bitching and complaining... and the jealously that runs rampant.. ughhh I would love to choke the life out of a few. Manipulation and deception... Skies.. the Elders must be tearing up the glorious skybound plains over this crap. Could this storm be an indication of their anger??
I tried to relax but found it impossible with so much to repair... Jerus is no where to be found... Im on my own.. again. Shi dropped by to check and see if I needed anything... and He was willing to help me tie the coverings back down.. I.. on the other hand was unwilling to let Him. He invaded my personal space and I was none to happy. Words were exchanged.. daggers drawn... it wasnt a nice night. I am avoiding Kam now.. since I need to own up to my mood and it's resulting infraction. Of my two Guardians....Shi is easier to talk too but... He is the one I drew a weapon on so... I have no choice but to report to Kam. I am hoping that the move keeps Him busy and unable to ....track me down. I know Jerus knows everything that happened.. Jort told me.
Maybe I will dye my hair... so none of them can find me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment